1. How do I access the Status Page?
You can access the Status Page 24/7 via this link: https://judopay.statuspal.io/
2. What does Judopay's Status Page do?
Judopay's Status Page gives the current performance and incident history of Judopay's services. From this page you can:
Businesses can access the webpage 24/7 or they can subscribe to incident updates via the page so they can be immediately alerted if there are any performance issues which may affect their payments.
3. How does the Status Page work?
The Status Page shows the performance of all of Judopay's services including each of our routes, Webhooks, Sandbox and our Portal. When all of our services are fully operational the page will show each route or service as Operational, as seen below:
If there are any performance issues this will be displayed on the relevant status bar and feature on the message board at the bottom of the page:
The Status Page can also send out automated updates if there are any changes to performance. Users will have to subscribe in order to receive these updates, learn more.
4. How do I find out my Route ID? e.g. JGW1
Each of our Full Stack and Gateway Only routes are labelled using acronyms like 'JA1', 'JC3' or 'JGW1' which represent each Route ID. When your account with Judopay is set up we'll email you your Route ID.
If you need a reminder just email our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring them on +44 (0) 20 3503 0600.
1. At the top right hand side of the Status Page, click on the 'Subscribe to updates' button.
2. You have the option to receive incident updates via email or Slack.
3. Click on 'Select Services', enter your email and select your Route ID from the list.
Can't remember what your Route ID is? Check with the team at email@example.com.
6. Status Page glossary
Below is an explanation of the terms used on Judopay's Status Page: