At Judopay, we are taking the lead in the mobile digital payment revolution, powering easy, frictionless checkout experiences for our customer’s customers, both in-app and online. We provide our customers with end to end secure payment solutions globally and are creating a platform which enables commerce from any end point.
Our focus is around helping our customers minimise the number of clicks in the checkout process, increase conversion, reduce fraud and help our merchants understand the challenges faced in payments. We care deeply about our customers, we challenge how they do things, we learn from them and work together to drive the most innovative payment experiences. We want to help change the way people pay.
We are seeking a Strategic Partnerships Director to join our hungry result’s orientated team to help drive new logo revenue into the business from partnerships and alliances. We want someone who has a large network of partnerships, a history of consistently smashing quota numbers and loves selling cutting edge technology. This person will report directly to the VP of Growth.
● Create and deliver alongside the management team a go-to-market partnership strategy across UK and Europe.
● Identify and sign new partnerships that will help Judopay grow a healthy and consistent pipeline of merchants across various verticals. Sourced through own network, cold calling, social media, fairs etc.
● Maintain a solid, no BS pipeline with accurate and clear reporting in Salesforce.
● Successfully sell our gateway and acquiring services to eCommerce merchants through partnerships with agencies, technology platforms, ISVs etc.
● Exceed monthly and quarterly KPIs on pipeline, new contract signatures and recognised revenue.
● Work with the marketing team to create new ideas that will drive lead generation from partners
● Support partners and prospective merchants understand Judopay’s value proposition and be able handle detailed questions about our product capabilities and educate our merchants on payment regulation.
● Prepare thorough presentations and proposals for prospective partners.
● Support partners at events to help drive awareness and new business.
● Take responsibility for the entire Sales process and act as the main point of contact for partners, merchants and internal stakeholders.
● Share best practices, key business insights and industry trends with internal teams.
● Provide feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information.
● Demonstrated track record of creating go-to-market partnership strategies that smashes quota numbers consistently.
● Entrepreneurial and excited to be responsible and accountable for entire strategy.
● 5+ year’s experience in partnership channels.
● 3+ year’s experience in payments.
● Strong track record of selling to mid-sized and large merchants.
● Strong network of partners from agencies, developers, technology platforms and ISVs.
● Strong solution selling mentality. You don’t sell on just relationship, you sell on value and solve problems using our technology.
● You are strategic – you sign partnerships and alliances that fit with the Judopay business model and have significant commercial value to Judopay.
● You’re hungry to help build a company.
● You are detailed orientated with strong project management skills.
● You are comfortable with wearing many hats managing new partnerships, signing new merchants and managing the go live process with merchants.
● A successful track record of developing and executing innovative sales campaigns.
● Naturally curious and want to learn new things.
YOU WILL SUCCEED IF YOU
● Are excited and hungry to build an entire strategy from scratch.
● Have a ‘can do’ and ‘roll your sleeves up’ attitude.
● Are resilient in the face of challenges.
● Are a winner, highly competitive and a team player.
● Are a people person with strong relationship skills; have high levels of empathy and are an excellent listener.
● Love autonomy.
● Are highly self-motivated and will drive solutions rather than dwelling on problems.
● Have the ability to operate in an often ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
● Are data driven.
● Are highly organised with great time management skills; able to manage multiple workstreams across different channels simultaneously.
● Able to operate confidently across all levels of business, from front-line support teams to C-suite.
● Want to come into a business and help grow us into a global business.
● Love to geek out on product knowledge.
● Are keenly interested in the growing world of mobile commerce; constantly running out of space on your phone because you try out so many apps.
● Competitive salary.
● Unlimited Holiday …… seriously we’re not clock watchers it’s all about objectives and delivery.
● Private medical healthcare.
● Onsite gym classes.
● Internal and external training.
● Birthdays off.